We will be organizing our Annual General Meeting for 2018 on Sunday, June 10.
In addition to providing lunch, we will also be organizing activities for the kids outdoors (weather permitting) and indoors to keep them entertained, while parents and adults have an important conversation about our future. Please RSVP by clicking on the button below, no later than June 6th to ensure we have an accurate headcount for both lunch and the kids’ activities.
Alternately, you may RSVP by calling Persis Driver (630-453-7836) or Arnavaz Barshan (630-910-4418).
Prayers will be at 9:45 am, we will begin promptly at 10am, and wrap up by 2pm, with an hour for lunch. We will focus on the following agenda:
- Kickoff, President’s address, Approval of last year’s minutes & treasurer’s report
- Graduation Ceremony and Presentation for Children’s Religion Class of 2018
- Committee Presentations (Infrastructure, Technology, FEZANA, etc)
- “Owning our Future” – An open discussion with community members on what ZAC means to us, celebrating our accomplishments for the year and soliciting ideas on improving engagement in the future
- Nomination and Election of Board Members & Election of ZAC Trustees for 2018- 2022 term