We will be organizing our Annual General Meeting for 2018 on Sunday, June 10.
In addition to providing lunch, we will also be organizing activities for the kids outdoors (weather permitting) and indoors to keep them entertained, while parents and adults have an important conversation about our future. Please RSVP by clicking on the button below, no later than June 6th to ensure we have an accurate headcount for both lunch and the kids’ activities.
Alternately, you may RSVP by calling Persis Driver (630-453-7836) or Arnavaz Barshan (630-910-4418).
Prayers will be at 9:45 am, we will begin promptly at 10am, and wrap up by 2pm, with an hour for lunch. We will focus on the following agenda:
- Kickoff, President’s address, Approval of last year’s minutes & treasurer’s report
- Graduation Ceremony and Presentation for Children’s Religion Class of 2018
- Committee Presentations (Infrastructure, Technology, FEZANA, etc)
- “Owning our Future” – An open discussion with community members on what ZAC means to us, celebrating our accomplishments for the year and soliciting ideas on improving engagement in the future
- Nomination and Election of Board Members & Election of ZAC Trustees for 2018- 2022 term
Please make every effort to attend and participate in this year’s meeting. It is critical we make our voices heard in defining our agenda and focus for this year and beyond.
Members in good standing (those who have paid their membership dues by March 31st, 2018) who are unable to attend, are encouraged to submit a proxy form and return it to ZAC no later than June 6th.
The term for the current Board of Directors is also coming to an end in June 2018. Those interested in serving the community for the next two years, 2018- 2020, please fill out the Nomination Form.
Please click on the following to view: